Incurs sentence example
- Joseph incurs the ill-will of his brethren because of Israel's partiality or because of his significant dreams. He is at Shechem or at Dothan; and when the brothers seek to slay him, Judah proposes that he should be sold to Ishmaelites, or Reuben suggests that he should be cast into a pit, where Midianites find and kidnap him (xxxvii., cf.
- Another purpose is the production of organic cocoa, which incurs lower costs and brings in 10% more.
- Failure to exercise adequate protection of charitable funds may leave the trustees personally liable for any liabilities that the charity incurs.
- Also the use of a reliable protocol such as TCP incurs an overhead as the system must wait for an acknowledgment of each packet.
- Harthill Royal currently has 5 aside astro turf pitch, which incurs a charge to use the facility.Advertisement
- Flynn's hacking incurs the wrath of the MCP, which dislikes him poking around in its memory.
- You can ask ahead of time if this option incurs an added cost.
- Selling online incurs more fees so Hyraxia takes 25% commission on the final sale.
- Special Edition Doll "iFight Shelby Marx" iCarly Boxing Outfit included - This doll includes Carly's boxing outfit and celebrates the episode where Carly accidentally incurs the wrath of Shelby Marx.
- If you're a new homemaker, make an effort to write down every expense your family incurs for one week.Advertisement
- Operations: The operations section includes information related to revenue a company has and the expenses the company incurs.
- If, for example, an owner uses his or her yacht to carry illegal drugs and incurs damage during the encounter, the insurance policy will not cover the costs to repair the damage.
- 14, where David girt in (or with) a linen ephod dances before the ark at its entry into Jerusalem and incurs the unqualified contempt of his wife Michal, the daughter of Saul.
- The foul incurs a 1 minute penalty.