Incurably sentence example
- They were more subtly and incurably separated by traditional and legal status.
- But the age was incurably suspicious of attempts to deal with such difficulties on any kind of technical system.
- The Arab was incurably anarchical, and was a noble who had no political idea except the tribal one.
- Weisse; but, whereas Weisse thought that the Hegelian structure was sound in the main, and that its imperfections might be mended, Fichte held it to be incurably defective, and spoke of it as a "masterpiece of erroneous consistency or consistent error."
- He has sometimes been blamed for not crushing his incurably disloyal and rebellious nobles, instead of cajoling them, after the example of his contemporary, Louis XI., who laid the foundations of the greatness of France on the ruin of the vassals.Advertisement
- to abolish the incurably vicious Polish constitution.