Incubus sentence example
- Some national feeling may have lingered, but, substantially, every man in the country, of every hue, was benefited when the incubus of the tyranny of the Dutch East India Company was removed.
- Modern Rock Guitar Play Along: In addition, the band's song Just Like You can be found in this book along with other songs by bands like P.O.D., Incubus, Limp Bizkit and Godsmack.
- The counselor said the experience wasn't caused by telepathy but by a type of spirit called an incubus or a succubus.
- Wayne: I saw incubus at the Nottingham Ice Arena when I was eighteen.
- Signatories include incubus, Audioslave and Rage Against the Machine.Advertisement
- When, with the aid of Denmark, Gustavus at last freed himself from this greedy incubus (see Denmark; Gustavus I.; CHRISTIAN III.) by the truce of the 28th of August 1537, Sweden for the first time in her history became the mistress of her own waters.
- The double next to me was apparently the resting place of an incubus (a demon that has sexual intercourse with sleeping women).
- There are two volumes of music with original score from the game and songs redone and remixed by popular artists like Incubus.
- Easily the worst song on the Halo 2 Soundtrack is the one performed by Incubus.
- The first 25 seconds of Follow (the first movement of the Odyssey) sounds good and will remind of you many Incubus songs.Advertisement
- Worse is when Incubus throws in some 'Whoas' and 'Yeahs' in the middle of the song.
- The only saving grace is that it didn't have Incubus singing in it.
- The incubus and succubus of the middle ages are sometimes regarded as spiritual beings; but they were held to give very real proof of their bodily existence.
- As a structure composed of diverF ill-connected parts it fell to pieces at its builder's death, leaving little but the incubus of a memory, the fascination of a mighty name, to dominate the mind of medieval Europe.
- He also had a sexual obsession, something about becoming an incubus.Advertisement
- In the original tales of Merlin, he was a cambion, a child fathered by an incubus upon a human woman.