Incubating sentence example
- We see a black crow tightly holding a human mask which he is in the act of incubating.
- incubateore, we cannot tell how many current or past blood, tissue or stem cell donors may be incubating vCJD.
- incubatedivers will see the males incubating the eggs of their young in their mouths.
- A trap is placed over a nest and the incubating bird triggers it to close when it returns to incubate.
- incubatehe safety measures now in place the main risk is whether someone has been previously infected and is currently incubating the disease.Advertisement
- incubateuropean Bee-eater numbers seemed lower than usual but perhaps they had arrived a little early and the females were already incubating eggs.
- offal from cattle suffering from or merely incubating the disease.
- Showing a female ostrich incubating eggs on a nest consisting of a small circular mound of sand in a field.
- spinal cord from cattle incubating BSE ought not to have entered human food after the SBO ban in 1989.
- Brain and spinal cord from cattle incubating BSE ought not to have entered human food after the SBO ban in 1989.Advertisement
- The hairbulb pigmentation test is used to identify carriers by incubating a piece of the person's hair in a solution of tyrosine, a substance in food which the body uses to make melanin.