Incubating sentence example
- We see a black crow tightly holding a human mask which he is in the act of incubating.
- A trap is placed over a nest and the incubating bird triggers it to close when it returns to incubate.
- Showing a female ostrich incubating eggs on a nest consisting of a small circular mound of sand in a field.
- Brain and spinal cord from cattle incubating BSE ought not to have entered human food after the SBO ban in 1989.
- The hairbulb pigmentation test is used to identify carriers by incubating a piece of the person's hair in a solution of tyrosine, a substance in food which the body uses to make melanin.Advertisement