Incubate sentence example
- The eagles still incubate, no sign of anything hatching.
- The covered plate is allowed to incubate at a specific temperature (35°-37°C) for 24 to 48 hours to foster the growth of bacteria.
- It may be allowed to incubate for up to ten hours at a time for improved flavor (the tartness of the yogurt increases with incubation time) and texture.
- The latter pair were seen to dance before the (presumed) female settled down to incubate the egg.
- A trap is placed over a nest and the incubating bird triggers it to close when it returns to incubate.Advertisement
- A Salton Electric Yogurt Maker uses gentle heat to incubate the yogurt you make, allowing the beneficial bacteria present in the yogurt to flourish.
- A second brood of five Tufted duck ducklings was present on the lake, where the Little Grebes continued to incubate.
- She checked a number of nests in the breeding season when the females lay, and then incubate, eggs.
- Incubate the plate overnight at 37 ° C right side up and then invert and incubate the plate overnight at 37 ° C right side up and then invert and incubate until colonies form.
- The parents pay no further attention to them, except the pythons, which incubate their eggs by coiling their body over them, and fiercely defend them.Advertisement