Incoordination sentence example
- It has been suggested that the incoordination of nervous action under the influence of Indian hemp may be due to independent and non-concerted action on the part of the two halves of the cerebrum.
- encourage existing habitual misuse and incoordination.
- Originally published in healthmatters issue 28, Winter 1996/7, page 5 Feature A case of ' tragic incoordination '?
- Unlike Alzheimer's patients, these rats exhibit loss of appetite and motor incoordination.
- The first symptom is usually gait incoordination.Advertisement