Incontinent sentence example
- If the laity were to stand aloof from all incontinent priests, while (as the most orthodox churchmen constantly complained) many priests were still incontinent, then this could only result in estranging large bodies of the laity from the sacraments of the church.
- Your pet may become incontinent, and there are products on the market for that too.
- The first visitation of his friend Odo Rigaldi, archbishop of Rouen, shows that about 15% of the parish clergy in that diocese were notoriously incontinent (Regestrum Visitationum, ed.
- If you have an incontinent pooch, the diaper harness for dogs may be the ticket to being able to keep your pet indoors.
- incontinent dog, that sort of thing.Advertisement
- incontinent patients in the facility.
- incontinent women needing fistula operations in Kambia so his time has been well spent.
- incontinent children.
- incontinent men who will not manipulate the device.
- incontinent residents out of a total of 11 at one time.Advertisement
- She could not drink; she could not speak; she could not eat; she was doubly incontinent.
- There was a nice little old lady who was slightly incontinent.
- He was in a mess, had terrible ear and teeth problems and was also incontinent.
- The affected individual may wander or become lost, become incontinent of bowel or bladder and experience delusions.
- About 50 percent of people develop problems with control of their urge to urinate (urinary urgency), or become incontinent.Advertisement