Income-tax-return sentence example
- dividends distributed to all partners are reported on the partners ' personal income tax return.
- pass-through taxation allows the income or loss generated by the business to be reflected on the personal income tax return of the owners.
- They are considered income in the hands of the recipient and must be declared on the annual income tax return.
- The payer and recipient cannot file a joint income tax return for any year where a deduction for alimony payments is being claimed.
- Make sure that you get a receipt from the donation center for your records to use for your income tax return.Advertisement
- This means that you can take a deduction on your federal income tax return for the donation of your vehicle.
- Transfer the car to the charity, get a receipt for the donation, and file the receipt with the other paperwork until time to file your next income tax return.
- If the official year end is December 31, then the company's income tax return is due by March 15 of the following year.
- The employee then has to include the amount of the contribution on his or her income tax return.