Incinerator sentence example
- The pure fly ash being sent to Sheffield is the most toxic product of the incinerator.
- The Council clearly now has a duty to rethink its plans for a massive incinerator in Sheffield.
- We need you to voice your opposition to the planned incinerator.
- The black smoke that billows from the engine is a graphic match to the incinerator chimneys at the camps.
- High levels of dioxins found in bottom ash of Bernard Road incinerator - dioxins found in bottom ash of Bernard Road incinerator - dioxins are linked to cancers, notably breast cancer.Advertisement
- In 1995 he spearheaded a successful campaign to close a highly polluting incinerator in his locality.
- The group were also informed that the proposed incinerator at Newhaven should serve the whole county.
- Full Story Could waste be imported to feed the incinerator?
- Should Leeds build an incinerator to burn its rubbish?
- Story May 13: Councilors are to get the chance to ask searching questions about a controversial incinerator planned for the outskirts of Norwich.Advertisement
- Can I continue to use my animal carcass incinerator?
- Doorstep recycling schemes, for example, to counter the need for a new household waste incinerator.
- Promote waste strategies to use rail as the preferred mode for access to larger landfill, incinerator or recycling centers.
- The Hunt purchased an incinerator costing in excess of £ 6,000 almost two years ago and also pays for skips to remove the offal.
- Oldbury operates a range of waste treatment facilities including a small incinerator and waste shredder.Advertisement