Incineration sentence example
- All albumins are laevo-rotatory; and on incineration a small amount of inorganic ash is invariably left.
- leachate from incineration or landfill.
- The fly ash and the bottom ash from incineration (depending on the waste composition) can contain heavy metals.
- persistent organic pollutants produced by waste incineration and other industrial processes.
- These timescales indicate a reluctance to promote mass-burn incineration with energy recovery.Advertisement
- With complete participation In that grand incineration, Nearly three billion hunks of well-done steak.
- Cynthia joined him with a tray of sacrificial pork chops awaiting controlled incineration.
- The '"waste hierarchy" shown below places incineration second to last.
- By recycling materials to provide the feedstock for other products the amount of material going to incineration or landfill can be reduced.