Incinerating sentence example
- The total alkali is determined by incinerating a weighed sample in a platinum dish, dissolving the residue in water, filtering and titrating the filtrate with standard acid.
- Incinerating is not a better option, because the hazardous pollutants will become air born.
- incinerated be recycling our waste, not incinerating it.
- But the two substances were generally confounded as "fixed alkali" (carbonate of ammonia being "volatile alkali"), till Duhamel du Monceau in 1736 established the fact that common salt and the ashes of seaplants contain the same base as is found in natural deposits of soda salts ("mineral alkali"), and that this body is different from the "vegetable alkali" obtained by incinerating land plants or wood (pot-ashes).
- The British newsprint Manufacturers Association found that recycling of newspapers would create three times as many jobs as incinerating them.Advertisement
- incinerateludes other means of death that effectively removes a vampire's head, such as incinerating the body completely.
- incinerateaterial and body waste may be disposed of by placing in double sealed polythene bags and incinerating at a temperature of 1,000°C.