Incinerated sentence example
- The family house in Bombay was near the burning ghats where the dead bodies were incinerated.
- Friday 30th January 73% of corpses are now incinerated, compared to just 4% in 1946.
- The Scotsman SIXTY years ago, the people of Hiroshima were incinerated by the world's first nuclear bomb.
- The droppings are used as fuel, and from the incinerated remains of these sal-ammoniac is extracted, which was at one time largely exported from Egypt.
- The proportion of waste incinerated with energy recovery has remained roughly constant at just under 9 per cent.Advertisement
- The superconductor was then incinerated in a furnace... A moving electron is flying compared to the motion of the heavier ions.
- (a) Gravimetric. - This method is made up of four operations: (I) a weighed quantity of the substance is dissolved in a suitable solvent; (2) a particular reagent is added which precipitates the substance it is desired to estimate; (3) the precipitate is filtered, washed and dried; (4) the filter paper containing the precipitate is weighed either as a tared filter, or incinerated and ignited either in air or in any other gas, and then weighed.
- It is then allowed to stand twenty-four hours, filtered, washed with dilute ammonia, dried, ignited to constant weight and weighed, the filter paper being incinerated separately after moistening with nitric acid.
- The incinerated bones were collected from the ashes and placed in a golden urn along with those of Patroclus, Achilles's dearest friend.