Incase sentence example
- When shopping online be sure to choose a store with a return policy incase the item does not fit.
- Still, do a comparable search at other sites incase someone else has it cheaper.
- Incase: If variety is important to you, then Incase should be your first stop.
- The plants incase the waste in glass blocks for eventual disposal either in the UK or in one of BNF's customer countries.
- Well, it may be appropriate the publisher chose a rainbow of mostly grays to incase the effort.Advertisement
- There are countless funny remarks and situations incase within the entire show, but a few exceptionally witty examples seem to stay in mind.
- I have also put an extra tray upstairs just incase for some reason she has stopped liking her usual tray.
- A lithium battery acts as a back up incase of power failure.
- I was always reluctant to do so incase I jeopardized my own benefit.
- Tell the chilldren that I emailed them all incase they haven't seen, and I'll try and call tomorrow.Advertisement
- Incase you're not familiar with the game here is a basic rundown.
- Incase you 're not familiar with the game here is a basic rundown.
- On that note I will leave my email address on this forum again incase anybody is intrested!