Incarnated sentence example
- She carries the subconscious memories and lessons of her past lives as she incarnated through the zodiac wheel.
- Sometimes, he thought there was none of the human left at all, just an incarnated goddess whose fascination with her new world extended to him.
- This is perhaps the best that can be said of a king who incarnated the stolid absolutism of the period.
- They were accused of teaching that the divine nature was not incarnated in but only attendant on Jesus, being superadded to his human nature after the latter was completely formed.
- On the other hand, he advances too easily from the maxim that function is prior to, and makes, structure to the conclusion that the results of use and disuse are therefore immediately incarnated in structural adaptations capable of hereditary transmission.Advertisement
- As far back as the Paraclete days, he had counted as chief among his foes Bernard of Clairvaux, in whom was incarnated the principle of fervent and unhesitating faith, from which rational inquiry like his was sheer revolt, and now this uncompromising spirit was moving, at the instance of others, to crush the growing evil in the person of the boldest offender.
- The ego, the person, is an individualization of universal reason; and the primary act of self-consciousness is the first conjunction of universal and individual life, the immediate union or marriage of the universe with incarnated reason.
- The experiences of the soul incarnated in the physical plane are designed to advance the soul in its journey back to God, the creator.