Incapacitating sentence example
- Their weapons weren't stunners, the laser weapons capable of incapacitating a horse with one glancing shot.
- An incapacitating agent called aflatoxin, which produces vomiting and internal bleeding, was manufactured at Baghdad¹s Agricultural and Water Research Center.
- incapacitatelass="ex">incapacitating illness or accident could hit any of us at any time.
- incapacitates switches the current on his incapacitating symptoms - waving right hand and shaking right leg - disappear instantly.
- A small proportion of children do experience social anxiety, incapacitating shyness that persists for months or more, which should be treated.Advertisement
- Dystonia may be painful as well as incapacitating.
- A person may be physically strong and free from any illness, yet a mental health problem can be debilitating or even incapacitating.