Incapacitate sentence example
- Sure, a few gunshots may incapacitate zombies, but removing their heads is the best way to go.
- That black gunk is lethal, and ought to incapacitate anybody.
- Rhyn's gaze went to Toby's backpack. The cold rain felt good against his hot skin, and he stripped down to his T-shirt in the frigid weather to buffer the heat and magic growing within his body. "This is supposed to incapacitate a demon," Kiki said and loaded a handgun with a small dart.
- If the power of the mind could be harnessed, investigators speculated that it might be possible to incapacitate a foreign leader or even an enemy army.
- Chances are he used your blood to incapacitate Damian.Advertisement
- It should be remembered that a single complete defoliation of a herbaceous annual may so incapacitate the assimilation that no stores are available for seeds, tubers, &c., for another year, or at most so little that feeble plants only come up. In the case of a tree matters run somewhat differently; most large trees in full foliage have far more assimilatory surface than is immediately necessary, and if the injury is confined to a single year it may be a small event in the life of the tree, but if repeated the cambium, bud-stores and fruiting may all suffer.