Incandescent bulb sentence example
- Energy Star estimates that you will save $30 in energy costs for every incandescent bulb you replace with a CFL.
- Because of this, consumers can buy a 15-watt compact fluorescent bulb to generate the same amount of light as a 60-watt incandescent bulb.
- Even then, it wasn't that practical, mostly due to its high cost and limited availability, and people still favored the incandescent bulb for their lighting needs.
- Not only were these bulbs expensive, but they emitted a harsh blue-white light that was not very inviting as people were used to the warm, yellow-white light emitted by the incandescent bulb.
- One nine watt LED bulb gives off as much light as a 70 watt incandescent bulb.Advertisement