Inbuilt sentence example
- dominated by hereditary aristocrats, it has an inbuilt Tory preponderance and little democratic legitimacy.
- heavy duty inbuilt contactor to start and stop the welding arc.
- In low light, the inbuilt photo light provides illumination to capture video or still images.
- Approach: Every wild animal has an inbuilt ' flee ' instinct triggered at various distances to your approach.
- inbuilt bias in many employers minds against employing anyone over 50 needs to end.Advertisement
- inbuilt firewall or your own (or both )?
- inbuilt tendency toward fission.
- inbuilt assumptions appear to be that firms are either product providers or commission driven product sellers.
- inbuilt flexibility in the system - making assumptions using approximate, rather than precise rules.
- inbuilt video chip is inadequate, you can install a PCI Express video card.Advertisement
- Starting with the iMac in 1997, the range of computers aimed at home users always had inbuilt CRT or LCD displays.
- Indeed, Anglicanism has a natural inbuilt reticence to ' stealing ' from lower levels the decision-making responsibilities that are properly theirs.
- Its use of the BASIC language with inbuilt control instructions can dramatically shorten industrial development time.
- However, it is also possible that some emergent therapies have an inbuilt resistance to empirical verification and its obvious corollary: falsification.
- Ensure that your wine storage has inbuilt humidity controls.Advertisement