Inbreeding sentence example
- Bacon-pigs fed on Indian corn degenerate into lardhogs, run down in size and become too small in the bone and less prolific by inbreeding.
- Very few analytic models require that these links be defined as biological links, as is required to legitimately calculate inbreeding coefficients.
- Publications: Boakes, E. and Wang, J. (2005) A simulation study on detecting purging in inbreeding depression in captive populations.
- Some fishes exhibit a marked disinclination to breed, which may be due to hormone treatments and inbreeding.
- At the risk of some inbreeding, concubinage ensured that a crown prince was almost always available to succeed a deceased emperor.Advertisement
- I replaced the bull last year to prevent inbreeding, but I've been pleased with the offspring.
- She had finally separated Ed from his daughters before inbreeding began.
- The fact that a family of five plus a pilot is a fairly paltry population to launch a new colony, never mind the inbreeding factor, is never addressed.
- It's hard to imagine this type of reality television inbreeding, especially with so many very young children involved.
- The superiority in physique of the nobles to the common people may have been due in part to a system of massage, the lomi-lomi; it is certainly contrary to the belief in the bad effects of inbreeding - among the upper classes marriage was almost entirely between near relatives.Advertisement