Inauthentic sentence example
- Be complimentary, but not overly complimentary to where it seems inauthentic.
- It seems rather inauthentic for the learner to read scripted dialog on screen.
- If your words are positive but your behavior demonstrates fear, then the risk of miscommunication or coming across as inauthentic increases.
- When you purchase a ring, always make sure the jeweler has a refund policy just in case the ring turns out to be misrepresented or an inauthentic version.
- inauthentic self, or is the self more authentic when its cheerful?Advertisement
- Do not spoil the impression by being obviously inauthentic.
- P. McKinlay regard the Ars as certainly inauthentic, while they accept the Interpretatio Euclidis (see works quoted in bibliography).