Inattentive sentence example
- You were only inattentive, but you had talent--oh yes, you had talent!
- A doctor should be called when a person becomes confused, drowsy, or inattentive.
- Belle was sleepy, and Mildred inattentive.
- What if the toddler was defiant or inattentive to the sitter's directions?
- During his exile he had surrounded himself with young men of the same spirit as himself, such as Buckingham and Bennet, who, without having any claim to statesmanship, inattentive to business, neglectful of the national interests and national prejudices, became Charles's chief advisers.Advertisement
- He will be a completely gross, vulgar farmer, totally inattentive to appearances, and thinking of nothing but profit and loss.
- He does not like learning spelling and is often inattentive if it is specifically taught.
- Mrs. Allen was not inattentive to it: " Well, my dear, " said she, " suppose you go.
- Hearing problems such as deafness or glue ear can make it hard for a child to follow instructions and make them appear inattentive.
- Because corporate law generally regulates corporations but not executives, it leads executives to become inattentive to justice.Advertisement
- The pastors I talked to see the Catholic Church as out of touch, too institutional, and inattentive to worldly problems.
- I tried hard to teach her my sign language, but she was dull and inattentive.
- Photographing newborns during regularly scheduled nap or mealtimes can lead to an inattentive, cranky baby.
- They may be inattentive, moody, depressed, or emotionally volatile, making it difficult for them to sustain positive play interactions with others.
- In addition, the inattentive form affects girls more than the hyperactive form; as a result, girls may be less likely to be diagnosed.Advertisement
- The person may become confused, drowsy, or inattentive.