Inactivation sentence example
- amoxicillin trihydrate is resistant to inactivation by gastric acid secretions and is rapidly absorbed when given orally.
- chromosome inactivation (XCI) explains how females avoid overproducing protein.
- Oncogene inactivation uses the same techniques employed for dominantly inherited monogenic diseases.
- Rarely, inactivation of vitamin B12 may occur which can then interfere with folate metabolism which can result in bone marrow changes.
- proteinaceous infectious particles which resist inactivation by procedures that modify nucleic acids " .Advertisement
- They also reduce the rate of bradykinin inactivation, which is a potent vasodilator.
- We determined whether such antibodies might control viremia by complement-mediated inactivation (CMI ).
- We determined whether such antibodies might control viremia by complement-mediated inactivation (CMI).