Ina sentence example
- (1866);Mommsen inA bhandlungen der sachsischen Gesellschaft der Wissenschaften, iii.
- The problem that the INA claims it can counter has grown more acute with the political ascendancy of anti-occupation leaders.
- A military spokesman quoted by INA said one civilian was wounded in the attack.
- Finally, try to read books about positive birth experiences such as Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin or Birthing from Within by Pam England.
- Black Pearl and Gemstone Silver Ring: This colorful ring features a black-dyed pearl and multiple colored gems ina decorative silver band.Advertisement
- On the morning of June 10, 1912, Josiah Moore, his wife Sarah, their children Herman, Catherine, Boyd and Paul, and two visiting friends Lena and Ina Stillinger, were all brutally murdered in their sleep by an axe murderer.
- Ina Garten, the popular host of Food Network's Barefoot Contessa cooking show, sells a selection of mixes at Balducci's that include chunk cookies and brownies, angel and pound cakes with glazes, and coffee and layer cakes.
- Smith ina paper communicated to the Royal Society of Edinburgh in 1885, and illustrations of the method will be found below.
- Ina people politically decimated and wearied, he was able to develop freely all the Napoleonic ideals.
- Ina great number of forms, amounting to a majority of the Palaeozoic plants of fern-like habit, the indirect evidence is in favour of their having possessed seeds.Advertisement