In-trays sentence example
- The tops can then be removed and the bulbs sorted and stored thinly in trays in a cool dry place.
- They are harvested by hand and then dried in trays under slight pressure to prevent curling.
- Above is an example of freshly potted cuttings grown in trays.
- Place dahlia tubers in trays to start into growth to provide new shoots for cuttings.
- Brassicas can be sown either in trays or direct into the ground for transplanting in the late spring.Advertisement
- Specialty Maps: Entertainment maps and show schedules can be found in trays outside the park's theaters or from entertainment employees.
- At flea markets and antique malls you generally find dealers with cards neatly lined up in trays or in piles on tables.
- Store knives in a secured drawer, in slotted knife blocks, or in trays attached to the wall, out of reach.