In-sheets sentence example
- The snow fell in sheets outside the cave.
- Plantation rubber comes into commerce in the form of the crinkled ribbons known as crepe, in sheets or biscuits, and sometimes in large blocks made by compressing the crepe rubber.
- He believed at one time that he was dead, and refused to eat till some of his attendants dressed in sheets set him the example.
- It was his habit to obtain books in sheets from his publishers Kanter and Nicolovius; and he read over for many years all the new works in their catalogue, in order to keep abreast of universal knowledge.
- Once printed in sheets of nine I covered both sides of each sheet with sticky-back plastic, making sure there were no bubbles.Advertisement
- Plexiglass comes in sheets of various sizes and thickness.
- You can find most if not all of these elements in sheets and comforters.
- Because Corian is a fabricated product, it is formed in sheets and is cut into specific lengths at the time of manufacture.
- Lumber Liquidators offers cork flooring in sheets and easy to install tiles.
- Today, thermoplastics use the same designs and mold stamping techniques to form inexpensive, lightweight tiles in sheets.Advertisement
- They come in sheets with eight or so to a sheet so you will have plenty to practice with.
- Beeswax is sold in sheets that are all different colors.