In rem sentence example
- 2 Rivinus (Augustus Quirinus) paterno nomine Bachmann, Introductio generalis in Rem Herbariam (Lipsiae, 1690).
- Electromyogram: This activity measures small movements in the muscles including leg movements, facial movements and others which also help technicians to know if you are in REM sleep.
- Sleep quality is dependent on the amount of time an individual spends in REM sleep.
- If you suffer from a sleep disorder, the quality of sleep is minimized due to the less time spent in REM sleep.
- People are more likely to remember details from their dreams occurring during the REM stage and are also less likely to move while in REM sleep.Advertisement
- One argument for this result is the lack of time spent in REM sleep.
- Sleep disruption that shortens the time spent in REM can lead to concentration, memory and learning problems.
- You might even have a slight feeling of dreaming even though you're not in REM sleep.
- A toddler will spend only about 30 percent of her sleep time in REM dream sleep.