In re sentence example
- In general, Aquinas maintained in different senses the real existence of universals ante rem, in re and post rem.
- The form exists concretely in the individual things (sensibilis in re sensibili), for in sensible things form and matter are always united.
- The universalia in re have little place in his thoughts, which are directed by preference to the eternal exemplars as they exist in the supersensible world of the divine thought.
- Professor de Louter defines it as " une servitude du droit des gens (servitus juris gentium), et qui differe de la servitude du droit priv y en ce qu'elle ne constitue pas un droit reel (jus in re aliena) mais un droit entre deux personnes de droit international (subjecta juris gentium) " (Revue de droit international, 18 99, p. 33 0).
- In the 5th century B.C. the Athenian astronomer Euctemon, according to Geminus of Rhodes, compiled a weather calendar in which Aquarius, Aquila, Canis major, Corona, Cygnus, Delphinus, Lyra, Orion, Pegasus, Sagitta and the asterisms Hyades and Pleiades are mentioned, always, however, in re Corvus.Advertisement
- He says: " They do not teach creationism in science lessons, they discuss it in RE lessons.
- Modern reconstructions also play a part through the use of educational videos and participation in re enactments.
- How to include non-religious pupils in RE Why should you include humanism in RE?
- Memory usage is approximately linear in RE size, and largely insensitive to RE complexity, except for bounded repetitions.
- The Hrault average density of population in France is about 190 Ille-et-Vil to the square mile, the tendency being for the large Indre towns to increase at the expense of the small towns Indre-et-I as well as the rural communities.Advertisement
- It encourages students to reflect critically on practice in assessment in RE observed in schools.
- About the end of May gradually inure them to a cool temperature, and after a few weeks place them in a sheltered position out of doors.