In-no-uncertain-terms sentence example
- She cut his rope, figuring on hooking back up with that Ryland fellow but then his girlfriend showed up and in no uncertain terms pointed out why that was a dead end.
- Being a rather obnoxious, rebellious kid, I told him in no uncertain terms.
- Tell them in no uncertain terms to " Move away ".
- Ronnie Van Zant's lyrics, Well I heard mister Young sing about her/Well, I heard ole Neil put her down/Well, I hope Neil Young will remember/A Southern man don't need him around anyhow called out Young in no uncertain terms.
- The majority use sexual innuendo to make their point and some are downright blunt, propositioning the listener for sex in no uncertain terms.Advertisement
- Taurus will let you know in no uncertain terms just how he feels about something; whether you are wrong or you don't have all of the facts.