In-gross sentence example
- The central or main railway station is in Gross Basel, while the Baden station is in Klein Basel.
- They are regarded as incorporeal hereditaments, and are either appendant or in gross.
- A seignory appendant passes with the grant of the manor; a seignory in gross - that is, a seignory which has been severed from the demesne lands of the manor to which it was originally appendant - must be specially conveyed by deed of grant.
- Advowsons are divided into two kinds, appendant and in gross.
- But where, as is often the case, the right of presentation has been sold by itself, and so separated from the manor, it is called an advowson in gross.Advertisement
- All looked peaceful until Lord Auckland, prompted by his evil genius, attempted by force to place Shah Shuja upon the throne of Kabul, an attempt which ended in gross mismanagement and the annihilation of the British garrison in that city.
- Article 7 provided that the decision should be made within three months from the close of the argument, and gave power to the arbitrators to award a sum in gross in the event of Great Britain being adjudged to be in the wrong.
- There was a decline in gross national product and in per capita income.
- They are the largest tax shelter adviser in the UK placing around £ 200 million in gross tax shelter investment.
- The distinction between villeins in gross and villeins regardant, of which much is made by modern writers, was suggested by modes of pleading and does not make its appearance in the Year-Books before the r 5th century.Advertisement
- As of yet, they haven't hit $70 million in gross.
- Between themselves, Microsoft and Nintendo, Sony falls second in gross profit.
- Helping a child succeed in gross motor tasks requires patience and opportunities for a child to practice desired skills.
- One of the major tasks in gross motor development is locomotion, the ability to move from one place to another.
- The company enjoyed over 50-million dollars in gross profit in the years 2007 and 2008 and at its peak, president, CEO and majority stock holder, Mike Jackson, claimed that they had a distribution system of over 100,000 representatives.Advertisement