In-good-time sentence example
- Those that are perfectly hardy are best planted where they are to flower in good time during autumn.
- The art of printing had been invented in good time to help and hasten the new movement of men's minds.
- Army, and that in the event of a threat developing from the Trentino there would be sufficient warning to allow the reenforcement of the front in good time.
- With the possibility of a general retreat in view, it seemed necessary to withdraw the heaviest impedimenta in good time.
- My brother had collected the buttonholes in good time and my hairdresser was doing a brilliant job of everyone's hair.Advertisement
- Vaccinate ewes against the clostridial diseases in good time to ensure protection of lambs.
- Next day UK delivery will ensure your college graduation gifts reach their destination in good time.
- Redundant panels with the description ` still-life ' or ` reclining nude ' are to be destroyed in good time.
- Beginning with not too many stocks he can test the capabilities of his location before investing much capital in the undertaking, so that by utilizing the information already given and adopting the wise adage " make haste slowly " he will realize in good time whether it will pay best to work for honey in comb or extracted honey in bulk; not only so, but the knowledge gained will enable him to select such appliances as are suited to his needs.
- (In accordance with Lise's and Prince Andrew's wishes they had sent in good time to Moscow for a doctor and were expecting him at any moment.)Advertisement
- These older titles are prepared at least four months in advance, so if there's something for which you want to agitate, bug the studio in good time.
- Waking up in good time means a much more relaxing day can be had, and this can have longer term health benefits.