In-confidence sentence example
- After the disasters of the Bohemian campaign he wrote in confidence a humble letter to the Austrian general Konigsegg, who immediately published it.
- There he had been informed in confidence of the renewal by the Allies of their treaty binding them to interfere in case of a renewal of revolutionary trouble in France; and it was partly owing to this knowledge that he resigned office in December of the same year, on the refusal of his colleagues to support a reactionary modification of the electoral law.
- Here, in confidence begotten of friendly chats over afternoon tea, the disillusioned autocrat confessed his mistake.
- As Burke had wished the British parliament to be supreme over the colonies, in confidence that this supremacy would not be abused, so he wished the great landowning connection resting on the rotten boroughs to ruie over the unrepresented people, in confidence that this power would not be abused.
- Samaritans believe that offering people the opportunity to be listened to in confidence and accepted without prejudice, can alleviate despair and suicidal feelings.Advertisement
- commercial in confidence nature of work of the Committee.
- fuzzy inference will result in confidence factors (MV's) assigned to each outcome in the rule base.
- grown in confidence with my maths teaching.
- As Wasps gained in confidence pressure led to a penalty that Daniel Harvey slotted with the utmost of ease.
- You should feel confident that when you tell the person something in confidence that he or she won't go around school blabbing it to everyone.Advertisement
- Covering up unwanted grays may give you a more youthful appearance as well as a boost in confidence.
- After verification, the request becomes a warm lead ready for a salesperson to work with in confidence.
- They are more effective than the continual application of sunscreen and the boost in confidence can boost performance as well.
- Whether you posted your address, phone number or last name publicly or gave it in confidence to a site "friend," that person now has everything he needs to find you.
- BLit it was not in confidence of victory that Kuropatkin began the execution of the new plan - rather as a desperate expedient to avoid being cut off by the 1st Army, whose strength he greatly overestimated.Advertisement