In-condition sentence example
- When at last in the autumn he was in condition to travel, it was determined that he should pass the winter at St Michael's and in the spring obtain medical advice in Europe.
- Of Celebes less is known than of Borneo, which it resembles in condition and natural characteristics.
- These people came in condition to breed with unprecedented rapidity, under the stimulus of an abundance, 2According to Lavasseur and Bodio, 14.5% from 1860 to 1880;
- In others all are much alike in condition.
- of England, i., where an excellent account is given; History of the Jesuits in England, by Father Ethelred Taunton (1901); Father Gerard's Narrative in Condition of the Catholics under James I.Advertisement
- The horse becomes low in condition and moves about quietly, and the frost tends to brace up the limbs.
- The fun and flirty styles of Billabong bikinis are reflected in their one-pieces as well, but don't shy away from a lively bikini because you think your body isn't in condition for a two-piece.
- These range in condition from watches that are fully functional to watches that are offered for repair.