In camera sentence example
- In an action for infringement of a patent for a chemical process the defendant was allowed to state a secret process in camera (Badische Anilin and Soda Fabrik v.
- Much in-camera superimposition and editing producing a delicate, finely detailed film with qualities of an Indian miniature.
- In-Camera red-eye Fix analyzes each image and automatically finds and corrects any accidental red-eye, which can occur in flash photography.
- Of more general use are in-camera red-eye removal and adaptive lighting.
- In-Camera Red-Eye Fix analyzes each image and automatically finds and corrects any accidental red-eye, which can occur in flash photography.Advertisement
- The movie feature includes in-camera editing for movie files and the ability to change apertures when recording clips.
- Land, developed the concept of in-camera instant photography.
- However, in most cases, unless you have a background in camera repair, experts recommend leaving the work to professionals, as it will end up costing you more to fix further damage sustained by limited skills.