In-box sentence example
- Each prize draw includes an opt in box inviting you to say yes to the draw sponsor sending you further offers.
- eagle-eyed fans who saw the soap have still emailed Gorman in their hundreds, filling his in-box and crashing his computer.
- The facts of the case are set out in Box 1. Do we need new legislation to cover embryology?
- Reasons must be given in box 2. If there are none, the appeal should be treated as invalid.
- Normally by the end of the calculation less than one half of the entries in BOX actually are used to define the limiting polyhedron.Advertisement
- priseh prize draw includes an opt in box inviting you to say yes to the draw sponsor sending you further offers.
- Try sending an e-mail to close family members and friends (be sure to blind carbon copy recipients so they don't get the e-mail addresses of everyone in your in-box) letting them know you're on the prowl.
- With the success of his recent releases, casting him in Indiana Jones was a match made in box office heaven.
- You'll either clog up the employer's In box or raise fears about computer viruses.
- The trilogy is the highest grossing trilogy of all time, having earned nearly $3 billion in box office receipts -- more than Harry Potter or Star Wars.Advertisement
- If you do not want to litter your regular e-mail in-box, have the newsletter sent to a secondary account that you check less often.
- Instead of having faxes received by a fax machine located in a common area, you will receive facsimile transmissions directly to the In Box of your e-mail account.
- When a fax comes in, you will receive a message in your In Box to let you know.
- When you get something in the In box of your e-mail account that you think is interesting enough to share with your friends, co-workers or relatives, you are participating in a type of viral marketing.
- For example, stack all of the sheets of paper together and put all of the yarn in box or basket.Advertisement
- The quote will be delivered to your In Box very shortly afterward.
- Rhino Records, purveyors of the finest in box sets, recently released a three disc set dedicated to just this kind of music.