In band sentence example
- Lambert is also regarded as the author of the Historia Hersfeldensis, the extant fragments of which are published in Band v.
- The first of many editions was published in 1513 and the best is in Band vi.
- Among his writings in this connexion may be mentioned the Vita Deoderici, Mettensis episcopi, which is published in Band iv.
- They are printed in Band xvi.
- For the laws see the Leges in Band I.Advertisement
- Exploring white matter tracts in band heterotopia using diffusion tractography.
- Indeed, for many items in band 3 the private fee will be less than the NHS patient charge.
- It has been shown that convoluted elements offer a substantial reduction in band gap frequency of 42% for a given lattice periodicity.
- At present we have been placed in Band 2. Like Angie, our work includes phlebotomy, BPs.
- Moreover, kids in band shirts make a statement.Advertisement
- The label declined to invest heavily in band promotion, and so the relationship was contentious from the start.