In absentia sentence example
- Dean took Thursday for five bucks, in absentia.
- Boulanger himself, having been tried and condemned in absentia for treason, in October 1889 went to live in Jersey, but nobody now paid much attention to his doings.
- Mayer was something elseâ€”have a service, bury the guy in absentia and get him the hell off the books.
- He said it lasted one hour, and that the suspected mastermind of the bombing, was charged in absentia.
- Amanda Knox had no intention of leaving the US after she was retried and sentenced in an Italian court in absentia.Advertisement
- Linda had already left to begin her new career, so her degree was awarded in absentia.
- Mayer was something else—have a service, bury the guy in absentia and get him the hell off the books.