In-a-word sentence example
- "Lori," he summed up in a word.
- Some of the cases in which the first and third evangelist agree against Mark in a word or clause may be best accounted for by their both having reproduced the common source (an example may be seen under 4 below).
- It can easily be shown that men do attach moral adjectives to environment, temperamental tendencies, natural endowments, instinctive desires, in a word to all or most of those forces moulding character.
- But the religion of the Old Testament did not become merely individualistic in becoming individual, and now the problem was to realize a new conception of the society of faith, the true Israel, the collective servant of Yahweh - in a word to form the idea of a spiritual commonwealth and to show how it was possible for faith to hold fast, in spite of all seeming contradiction, to the truth that Yahweh had chosen for himself a spiritual people, every member of which was in truth the object of His saving and unfailing love, and which should ultimately in very deed inherit that glory of which the carnal Israel was unworthy.
- It can easily be shown that men do as a matter of fact attach moral adjectives to environment, temperamental tendencies, natural endowments, instinctive desires, in a word to all or most of those forces moulding character, from which, according to libertarians, the individual's freedom of choice should be clearly distinguished and separated, and to which it can be and is frequently opposed.Advertisement
- Pierre wished to reply, but could not get in a word.
- Stating it in another way, all the schwas in a word are equally likely to be deleted.
- In Hebrew, a vowel always follows a consonant, unlike English where you can have double consonants or double vowels together in a word.
- Just enter in a word or even just the first few letters, and the tool will translate it into either Greek or English, depending which form you started with.
- Fledgling writers may find it tedious to compose an entire novel in a word processing program.Advertisement
- Alternate alphabets, such as Arabic, Hebrew or Thai also allow you to make use of a visual style in a word tattoo.
- If you don't, in a word processing program, you can create your own by top-centering your contact information including your email address.
- Create your resume in a word processing program so you can edit it easily.
- From a simple table format you can make yourself in a word processing program to a fully detailed template, blank charts offer you the most versatility since you start from scratch and create exactly what you need.
- Americans and native English speakers typically stress one particular syllable in a word more than the others.Advertisement
- On the Lexilogos page, you type in a word either in French or in English, then you select with which online dictionary the site should look up the word for you.
- You can make them in a word processing or publishing program and send them as an attachment.