Impute sentence example
- Here again the desire makes itself felt to impute more to God's nature.
- I can't believe you dared to impute my work to yourself to cover up for your laziness!
- David attempted to impute the damage of the broken window onto his innocent brother.
- Sensations, or the facts of the sensibility, are necessary; we do not impute them to ourselves.
- The political candidate tried to impute some rather unfortunate insults to his opponent.Advertisement
- In the absence of efficient communication, potential belligerents are left to impute the worst possible motives to the unexplained actions of others.
- impute sin.
- If it was desired to get rid of these, an effort was made to impute to them some deviation from the rule of faith; and under this pretext the church freed herself from the Montanists and the Monarchians.
- (i.) The evangelists impute to him a higher claim than he made.
- Finally one cannot impute the nonreceipt of our dispatch of November 18.Advertisement
- It is wrong, therefore, to impute to Kant, as is often done, the view that human reason is, on ultimate subjects, at war with itself, in the sense of being impelled by equally strong arguments towards alternatives contradictory of each other.
- Fouillee (q.v.) rightly objects that we must not thus impute thought and intention to Nature, and yet does not scruple to impute to it life, sensation and want.
- impute missing values for subsequent visits.
- impute medicaid enrollment.
- impute improper motives or use offensive expressions in reference to any Members of the Authority.Advertisement
- In order, however, to impute the whole work to Anaximenes, Spengel took one of the most inexcusable steps ever taken in the history of scholarship. Without any manuscript authority he altered the very first words " three genera " (T pia -yin) into " two genera " (Suo -ybni), and omitted the words " one declamatory " (rO SE E7rLSEtKrucOv).
- Marginal new york group health insurance tax rates even higher levels impute medicaid enrollment.
- Secondly, it is certain that the old navigators only coasted it along, which I impute to their want of this instrument to guide and instruct them in the middle of the ocean..