Impulsivity sentence example
- The fatty acid made " highly significant improvements " in 12 out of 13 behavioral scales, including inattention, hyperactivity and impulsivity.
- Impulsivity can quickly lead to over emotional speech and expressions.
- Aggression, impulsivity and depression decreased, and school performance improved.
- Tourette syndrome appears to also be associated with attention deficit disorder (ADD), a disorder characterized by a short attention span and impulsivity, and in some cases hyperactivity.
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD)-Disorder characterized by a short attention span, impulsivity, and in some cases hyperactivity.Advertisement
- Antisocial behavior is frequently accompanied by other behavioral and developmental problems such as hyperactivity, depression, learning disabilities, and impulsivity.
- Many symptoms, particularly hyperactivity, diminish in early adulthood, while impulsivity and inattention problems often continue.
- When looking for symptoms, six or more of the following symptoms of hyperactivity and impulsivity should have been noticed and documented for at least six months.
- While some people attribute this trend to lack of driving experience, others point to the common trait of impulsivity among some teen drivers that may lead to higher risk taking while behind the wheel.