Impulsiveness sentence example
- Up till his thirtieth year he dabbled in verse, but he had little ear for metrical music, and he lacked the spiritual impulsiveness of the true poet.
- He was without the impulsiveness which marred Conrads great qualities, but he had the same decisive judgment, wide ambition and irresistibli will as his father.
- The first sign in the zodiac wheel brings enthusiasm and impulsiveness.
- They're the opposite of Gemini's happy-go-lucky impulsiveness.
- Ritalin reduces hyperactivity and impulsiveness and increases the attention span.Advertisement
- Anna Pavlovna Scherer on the contrary, despite her forty years, overflowed with animation and impulsiveness.
- The disorder is closely related to attention deficit disorder (ADD), with the additional symptoms of impulsiveness and hyperactive behavior.
- Symptoms of attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder include inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness.
- By the time a child with Williams syndrome is ready to enter school, mild to severe learning difficulties may appear, including impulsiveness and poor concentration.
- Antisocial children score high on traits of impulsiveness, but low on anxiety and reward-dependence-the degree to which they value, and are motivated by, approval from others.Advertisement
- The name AD/HD reflects the various behaviors of inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness that characterize the disorder.
- They need to reduce their impulsiveness and their tendency to let their emotions rule their behavior.
- Felicity's impulsiveness continues to follow her as she and Noel spend a careless night together despite Felicity's continued involvement with Ben and Ben coping with his alcoholic father (John Ritter).