Impulsively sentence example
- Something about the way she impulsively returned his smile and then diffidently looked away tugged at his heart.
- But Dorothy sprang up and ran to seize her friend's hand drawing him impulsively toward the lovely Princess, who smiled most graciously upon her guest.
- The dissension between a man who felt so passionately as Burke, and a man who spoke so impulsively as Charles Fox, lay in the very nature of things.
- (2) If the actual motion at any instant is supposed to be generated instantaneously from rest by the application of pressure impulse over the surface, or suddenly reduced to rest again, then, since no natural forces can act impulsively throughout the liquid, the pressure impulse W satisfies the equations I do = I d i dos - ax -u, - - y = -v, Pdz = -t, a =p4)-}-a constant, (4) and the constant may be ignored; and Green's transformation of the energy T amounts to the theorem that the work done by an impulse is the product of the impulse and average velocity, or half the velocity from rest.
- She heard her voice speaking impulsively.Advertisement
- In blending unusual notes together, it acts impulsively and unleashes itself unapologetically.
- People with the disorder may act impulsively and may have learning and behavioral problems.
- Acting impulsively is the behavior of children.
- Antisocial-Actions described as impulsively aggressive, sometimes violent, that do not comply with established social and ethical codes.
- AD/HD children act impulsively, taking action first and thinking later.Advertisement
- Some autistic adults impulsively act on feelings of anger.
- You are also more likely to respond impulsively and intensely in stressful situations after excess caffeine.
- Roxy - She impulsively marries Trevor and takes a job bartending at his Army post.