Imps sentence example
- Associated with Pan is a number of Panisci, male and female forest imps, his wives and children, who send evil dreams and apparitions to terrify mankind.
- She had also visions of another description: she was shown hell with its horrors, and the devil would sit upon her breviary, belabour her with blows, and fill her cell with imps.
- declarer played in 4, just making - 6 IMPs to David and Doug.
- Our man made no mistake, leading a diamond to extract the maximum penalty, and we gained 13 imps.
- It was a shock move, not least because Futcher had cited ambition as the reason for leaving The imps.Advertisement
- He's almost disappointed there's no little imps with nice sharp pitchforks.
- It was all desperately close, and 2-4 more imps in any one of 5 matches would have been enough to qualify.
- liquoricetle Imps, a small tin with little square of hard licorice.
- We have time, just now, and I'd rather face the invis'ble bears than those wooden imps.
- Mark Stallard joins The imps on a two year contract from League Two rivals Shrewsbury Town.Advertisement