Improvising sentence example
- Once you build this experience, you'll gain confidence building upon individual notes and scales, reading sheet music, and you'll eventually feel more comfortable improvising.
- But as soon as one artistic vision has dominance, the role of the large group as an improvising ensemble tends to become blurred.
- It utilizes repetition in the manner of an improvising jazz musician.
- We must picture him as a professional storyteller equipped with a mass of miscellaneous reading, a fluent power of narration, and a ready faculty for quoting, or at a push improvising, verses.
- In fact, improvising using arpeggio sequences can make for better sounding solos.Advertisement
- The text is easy to read and covers everything from the basics of the bass to more advanced techniques like soloing and improvising in a way that isn't overwhelming.
- Free Flatpicking Videos: Lessons here cover basic rhythm, improvising, speed/finger exercises and famous licks in both video and text format.
- Putting on a CD and just improvising to the music can also yield some great choreography.
- They have a decided love of poetry, and exhibit great facility in improvising verses and poems on all occasions, and they sing, everywhere, from morning to night.
- The winter of1793-1794was spent in new preparations, in instituting a severe discipline in the new and ill-trained troops of the republic, and in improvising means and material of war.Advertisement