Improvisations sentence example
- Sometimes, these improvisations brought the song to almost 14 minutes in length.
- The songs of Phemius and Demodocus are too short, and have too much the character of improvisations.
- Lawrence Ball's compositional heart is his piano improvisations numbering over 2000 recorded.
- Do there exist convincing alternatives to the transcription of the guitar solos or to venture upon new guitar improvisations?
- His sumptuous improvisations evoke the spirit of the townships, where music, politics & personal experiences have a great influence on the people.Advertisement
- The 14 track bilingual collection included fierce improvisations, sharp pop, and some seriously unhinged stuff.
- The rajaz poems (see above) had been a subordinate class generally used for improvisations in pre-Mahommedan times.
- Crossroads is a different take on the Robert Johnson blues standard, complete with the impressive guitar work and long improvisations that propelled Clapton to god-like status in London's 1960s music scene.
- A Chicago-blues-style tune that includes some heavy improvisations, Have You Ever Loved A Woman is legendary Clapton material.
- He was a traveller, a linguist, well versed in Scandinavian literature and philology, the author of mystical poems entitled Improvisations from the Spirit (1857), a social and medical reformer, and a convinced opponent of vivisection and also of vaccination.Advertisement
- Their author Milaraspa (unless the work should be attributed to his disciples), often called Mila, was a Buddhist ascetic of the I ith century, who, during the intervals of meditation travelled through the southern part of middle Tibet as a mendicant friar, instructing the people by his improvisations in poetry and song, proselytizing, refuting and converting heretics, and working manifold miracles.