Improvisational sentence example
- The best -- well, most charming -- scenes appear improvisational afterthoughts.
- From quirky improvisational actor, to aspiring rock musician, to big time screen star, Jack Black has paid his dues.
- His first role was in the 1991 film Curly Sue, but he continued to teach improvisational comedy at Second City and perform with their comedy troupe from 1990-1996.
- During his two years with the show, he performed with the improvisational group, The Groundlings, and acted in infomercials.
- He soon discovered improvisational theater, first performing at the Annoyance Theatre, and after graduating in 1986, he joined the famed Second City in Chicago - answering phones.Advertisement
- His improvisational talent first grabbed Apatow's attention on the set of Freaks and Geeks.
- Following his college graduation in 1990, Ferrell became a member of the improvisational comedy group The Groundlings.
- He got what was to be a very small bit part, but turned into an over 300 line part because Linklater found that he really liked McConaughey's ad-libbing and improvisational skills.
- The fact that much of the music is improvisational also means that there can be several versions of one song, thus making the Allman Brothers tab catalog that much more extensive.
- Part of bluegrass' charm lies in the instrumental solos which are improvisational and notoriously difficult to play.Advertisement
- Rather, there are those who choose to be free in their movements, and those who can't take the heat of such an improvisational and creative dance style.
- Hip hop dance was born in the streets and is a highly improvisational form, which incorporates moves from lindy hop, Brazilian capoeira, jazz, tap, West Coast funk and even James Brown.
- First, there is the improvisational approach, in which one learns some basic moves, puts them together on his or her own or with friends, and then heads off to the club.
- If you want to pick up the more improvisational street dances, head to your nearest hip hop club or party and watch what people are doing.
- He even coined his own style of tap improvisational dance known as improvisography.Advertisement
- Produced by The Jim Henson Company, this unique improvisational show features the Muppets as they've never been seen before.