Improv sentence example
- Instead of having general classes in the performing arts, these camps allow teens to plan their own curriculum and be as specific as they want, whether it's taking pottery classes, improv, or costume design.
- In 1717 Abraham Sharp published in his Geometry Improv'd the Briggian logarithms of numbers from 1 to 100, and of primes from 100 to 1100, to 61 places; these were copied into the later editions of Sherwin and other works.
- I also hired local musicians for an evening of jazz improv.
- Steve Carell met his wife, Nancy Walls, when she was a student in his improv class at Second City.
- Fey was also part of the Improv Olympic, along with Vince Vaughn, Mike Myers and Amy Poehler.Advertisement
- During this same period, Reynolds was active with the famous improv comedy troupe The Groundlings.
- Studio "B" and Tempo are designed for dancers who don't wear shoes, such as modern or contact improv performers.
- From ancient forms like T'ai Chi to contemporary contact improv, letting your mind relax into the dance is a great tool for self-improvement.
- Flo the Progressive Insurance Lady is actually improv actress Stephanie Courtney.
- Stephanie Courtney remains in Los Angeles and is married to a man she met while appearing regularly on stage with an improv group.Advertisement
- Improv Scenes, Questions and Songs: Write down a few fun scenes for the teens to act out, such as arriving at a birthday party or asking a question in math class.
- Based on the movie Wedding Crashers, this reality show featured a team of five improv comedy actors who crashed real weddings.
- He specializes in comedy, and belongs to The Upright Citizens Brigade improv group.
- The venue features local music and up-and-coming entertainers, improv comedy and more.