Improprieties sentence example
- A writer who was guilty of such improprieties had little right to blame the poet who made Hector quote Aristotle, and represented Julio Romano as flourishing in the days of the Oracle of Delphi.
- The group disbanded that same year following allegations of improprieties against the group's managers by the boys' families.
- He was fellow, bursar and dean of his college, but in 1574 he resigned or was dismissed his fellowship and offices, for reasons which have been disputed, some alleging improprieties of conduct, and others suspected disloyalty.
- She proved equal to the occasion, partly because she was in all probability innocent of anything worse than a qualified acquiescence in Seymour's improprieties and a girlish admiration for his handsome face.
- Contrast in these respects the history of Joseph (xii.) and its glaring improprieties with the admirably conceived and admirably executed story in Genesis.Advertisement
- In the final judgment of the famous libel case of the Bombay Maharajas, before the Supreme Court of Bombay, in January 1862, these improprieties were severely commented upon; and though so unsparing a critic of Indian sects as Jogendra Nath seems not to believe in actual immoral practices on the part of the Maharajas, still he admits that "the corrupting influence of a religion, that can make its female votaries address amorous songs to their spiritual guides, must be very great."
- improprietyan>notice some suspicious financial improprieties I would say.
- improprietyis found murdered and a press conference is called to announce serious financial improprieties at the Farran Group, the mystery deepens.
- improprietyttee reviewed the arrangements for staff to raise concerns about possible improprieties in the area of financial reporting or other issues.