Impressionists sentence example
- The war of 1870-7r found Boudin impecunious but great, for then there had well begun the series of freshly and vigorously conceived canvases and panels, which record the impressions of a precursor of the Impressionists in presence of the Channel waters, and of those autumn skies, or skies of summer, now radiant, now uncertain, which hung over the small ports and the rocky or chalk-cliff coasts, over the watering-places, Trouville, Dieppe, and over those larger harbours, with port and avant-port and bassin, of Dunkirk, of Havre.
- Clients have described Linda's work as being influenced by the French impressionists.
- He was inspired by the impressionists; Manet, Degas, Pissaro, Sisley, Monet and CÃ©zanne.
- We can offer similar tours based around Dutch and Belgium Old Masters, or the French impressionists.
- We'd bring in some good players and some vocal impressionists.Advertisement