Impressionistic sentence example
- impressionistic painting, the fundamental truths are clear enough.
- His works are very atmospheric and his technique became very impressionistic toward the latter part of his life.
- Many of the paintings, which are reproductions of the original painting, are blends of impressionistic forms and blurred lines representing the emotions of nature instead of replicating the exact images of nature.
- freewheeling, perhaps impressionistic approach, not the natural method of scholarship's tight definitions.
- impressionistic style Level 9 has adopted.Advertisement
- impressionistic account of some of the key moments in the author's colorful life.
- impressionistic portrait of the underpaid girls working in a Parisian fashion house.
- impressionistic approach to each panel sequence.
- David's recipes are often impressionistic, and require imagination and culinary knowledge to fill them out.
- Snell) A very impressionistic musical picture painted in the style of Maurice Ravel.Advertisement
- Secondly, there is the more general, almost impressionistic, message given to all road users by the treatment of offenders.
- Until the 1920's, lit crit was almost entirely impressionistic and judgmental.
- impressionistic in style but is characteristically his own.
- Choose from elaborate Impressionistic designs to whimsical patterns, and create a work of beauty and love.
- impressionistic watercolors.Advertisement
- Measures of simplicity also tend to be rather impressionistic.
- It is not an academic piece of work and findings are inevitably highly impressionistic.
- Forrest, and Forty-one Years in India (1897), by Lord Roberts; while some impressionistic sketches will be found in Enchanted India (1899), by Prince Bojidar Karageorgevitch.