Impressionism sentence example
- The term impressionism came from a painting by Claude Monet.
- His lacquer-ware is distinguished for a bold and at times almost eccentric impressionism, and his use of inlay is strongly characteristic. RitsuO (1663-1747), a pupil and contemporary of KOrin, and like him a potter and painter also, was another lacquerer of great skill.
- impressionism brought about even more radical changes.
- The name of Basho is immemorially associated with this kind of lilliputian versicle, which reached the extreme of impressionism.
- In addition, many art historians would argue that for many years Paris was at the forefront of artistic movements such as impressionism.Advertisement
- High quality satire, such as Peter Cook's famous impersonation of Harold Macmillan, includes impressionism, but is not reducible to it.
- They brought with them a series of works directly inspired by French impressionism.
- Inside, elderly men with tartan trousers usher you toward a wide selection of major artworks from early Renaissance to late impressionism.
- About the Artist Original artwork produced by Canadian artist, primarily abstract impressionism.